Gas heating drying room
There are many kinds of drying equipment, which can usually be classified according to the production organization method, the shape of the chamber, the energy used, the heat transfer method, and the circulation method of the air in the room.
According to the heating method, it is divided into: convection drying, radiation drying, convection + radiation drying;
According to the structure, it is divided into: box type, straight-through type (tunnel type), bridge type, half-bridge type, dead-end type, double-layer type, П-shaped type, etc.
1) Chamber body: keep the circulating hot air from overflowing and keep the indoor temperature within a certain range;
2) Heating system: there are radiant heating and convection heating to ensure that the indoor air temperature is controlled within the range of process requirements;
3) Air duct: guide the hot air to circulate in the drying chamber and transfer the heat to the workpiece
4) Air filter: filter dust in the air
5) Air heater; heats indoor circulating air
6) Fan: forced drying indoor hot air circulation
7) Air curtain system: prevent hot air from overflowing and improve thermal efficiency;
8) Temperature control system: a device to ensure that the temperature of each section of the room meets the process requirements.