VOC activated carbon adsorption device
VOC exhaust gas adsorption treatment device
VOC is the English abbreviation of volatile organic compounds, a class of carbon compounds that can participate in atmospheric photochemical reactions. Such substances are often used as raw materials and solvents, and enter the atmosphere through different means during the production process. , and then pollute the atmosphere, Wanhao Machinery uses activated carbon fiber as the adsorbent, and undertakes the design, processing and manufacturing of VOC waste gas adsorption and recovery devices.
Device composition: pretreatment device, adsorption tank/adsorber, desorption condensation recovery system, drying and cooling system.
1. Pretreatment-adsorption: The organic waste gas (if necessary, need to be pressurized or induced by a fan) and then enter the adsorber after pretreatment. The organic components in the waste gas are adsorbed when they penetrate the activated carbon bed, and after being adsorbed and purified The gas is discharged from the top of the adsorber.
2. Desorption-condensation recovery: using water vapor as the desorbent, the desorption steam enters from the top of the adsorber, heats the activated carbon bed, desorbs the organic components, and then steam, the desorbed organic components, and the non-condensable gas. After the mixture is condensed and gas-liquid separated by the condenser, the condensate enters the stratified tank or the intermediate storage tank, and can be separated by gravity sedimentation to achieve the purpose of recovering organic matter. It can be separated through the stratified tank, and the organic layer enters the intermediate storage tank. The water is discharged to the factory sewage system after centralized treatment; the organic components soluble in water need to be rectified and refined from the intermediate storage tank to the rectification device. The non-condensable gas still contains a high concentration of organic components and needs to be re-entered into the adsorber for adsorption before returning to the pretreatment device.
3. Drying and cooling: After desorption of water vapor, the water content and temperature of the adsorbent are high, which is not suitable for adsorption, and a fan is required to cool down to regenerate the adsorbent.
4. The PLC control system controls the adsorption tank/adsorber to switch the above process actions in turn.
1. The process design is reasonable, the specifications of the adsorber and the loading amount of the adsorbent are reasonably configured according to the working conditions, and the organic solvent in the exhaust gas is fully absorbed. The adsorption capacity is large, the adsorption regeneration speed is fast, and the system adsorption efficiency is high.
2. Accumulated many years of design and manufacturing experience, systematic explosion-proof design and safety node monitoring, strict product quality assurance system, ensure the intrinsic safety of equipment, and meet the harsh requirements of chemical production sites.
3. Adsorption is a physical process, the desorption temperature is low, the recovered organic components are not changed, and high economic benefits are obtained while purifying the air.
4. It adopts PLC control, integrated solenoid valve and pneumatic components to perform actions, the system has a high degree of automation, reliable performance, and unattended operation. The operating parameter optimization program is designed to greatly reduce steam and electricity consumption, saving customers operating costs.
5. The equipment has compact structure, small footprint, convenient operation, easy maintenance, and low investment in supporting projects. In order to ensure the safe operation of other processes and adsorption devices of customers, it is equipped with emergency emergency discharge channels, power supply, and safety design in case of sudden failure of compressed air.
6. The equipment has a long service life and a short return on investment period.
Petrochemical, pharmaceutical chemical, pesticide chemical, coating industry, coating industry, printing industry, tanning industry, microfiber, special fiber, tanker, etc.
Types of recyclable organics:
1. Hydrocarbons: benzene, toluene, xylene, n-ethane, solvent oil, naphtha, heavy aromatic hydrocarbons, hydrocarbon cleaning agents, etc.
2. Halocarbons: trichloroethylene, perchloroethylene, trichloroethane, dichloromethane, chlorobenzene, trichloromethane, carbon tetrachloride, etc.
3. Ketones: acetone, butanone, methyl isobutyl ketone, cyclohexanone, etc.
4. Esters: ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, ethyl oleate, etc.
5. Ethers: dioxane, THF, furfural, methyl cellosolve, etc.
6. Alcohols: methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, butanol, etc.
7. Monomolecular objects for polymerization: vinyl chloride, acrylic acid, acrylate, styrene, vinyl acetate, etc.
Non-recyclable organics include: methyl ether, ethyl ether, methyl ethyl ether, phenol, acidic organics, basic organics, macromolecular chain hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, esters, etc.